- Translations for Belgian citizens
- Official documents needed abroad: birth certificates, diplomas/certificates, police certificates/criminal records, divorce decrees, etc.
- Translations for foreign citizens in Belgium.
- Official foreign documents that need to be translated for use in Belgium: birth certificates, affidavit of single status / certificates of non-impediment, diplomas/certificates, driving licences, etc.
- Translations for Belgians living abroad.
- Documents for foreign authorities: wills, deeds; birth certificates, divorce decrees, etc.
- Translations for companies.
- Experienced expertise in nautical / maritime, legal, commercial, financial, nutritional, ecological translations.
- Articles of association, instruments of incorporation, technical manuals, website texts, etc.
- All language combinations: € 1,10 per full line of 60 signs
(incl. punctuation and spaces) (price not including VAT of 21%)
- For very specialised translations or sharp deadlines a surplus may be charged
- Minimum price for short translations: € 50 (VAT not included)
- For every translation you will be informed in advance of the final price.